Make It Rain !

18:01 Unknown 0 Comments

                                   Make It Rain !                                                1920-4.20 Happy



                                                                       ABOUT THIS LOOK
                                                  jacket by : Rowme
                                               
                                                  Ring by : Sammydress

                                                  Necklace by : Sammydress
                                               
                                                 Shoes by : Sammdress

It's only twelve days until Christmas, so I decided to make a little wishlist! When I was little I believed in Santa Claus so I would always write long wishlists during Christmas time which I asked my parents to send to him. I have always appreciated every present I receive no matter it's a small or a big present. It's the meaning behind the present which is the most important. To be honest I always love receiving DIY projects as presents from people. To know that people have put so much effort into something it's amazing!
I have always loved cute things, like clothes and accessories, so that's what I have always wanted for Christmas.

1. When I saw this jacket I thought it was so cute. I really love the combination between white and gold. It's simple and the gold ribbon detail is so cute!


                                                                               ROMWE 


ROMWE is an online fashion shopping platform featuring independent fashion designers. We are committed to providing shoppers with original, high quality, and exclusive fashion products from independent designers. By working with cutting edge independent fashion designers from around the world, and combining them with our high quality production and digital marketing capabilities,

 



                                                                   
                                                                                         FOLLOW
                                                                       https://www.instagram.com/sammydressfashion/
                                                                       https://www.instagram.com/sammydress_official/
                                                                       https://www.facebook.com/sammydressfashion/

0 commentaires:

Fourni par Blogger.